Crash Diet Plan
A sample seven days crash diet plan is
During this 7- days plan take tea without cane sugar, Green tea (GT) with honey three times a day. Use only white non-processed butter for stir frying of vegetables or marinated meat. Everyday food type is restricted but no check on the quantity of the foods taken. Divide every day's food options into pre-breakfast, breakfast, snacks and dinner and take fat burning soup FBS in between. On days 1, 3, and 4 take mix fruits for pre-breakfast and on days 2, 5, 6 and 7 take plain or warm honey water for pre-breakfast PBF.
- DAY 1: Take only mix fruits, tea, green tea, FBS 6-8 cups
- DAY 2: Take mix vegetables in steamed or stir fried form, baked or boiled potatoes or potato cutlets can also be taken. Tea, green tea and FBS 4-6 cups.
- DAY 3: Take mix vegetables with potatoes, mix fruits, tea, green tea and FBS 4 cups.
- DAY 4: Take 3-4 dates or 1-2 banana with a glass of warm milk (with cane sugar) or milk shake of same fruits 4 -6 times, tea, FBS 3 cups.
- DAY 5: High protein intake--- beef, mutton , desi chicken, fish, prawns . Tea, green tea, FBS once.
- DAY 6: High proteins and mix vegetables, tea, green tea and FBS once.
- DAY 7: Baisin or maki (corn) roti or brown rice with mix stir fried vegetables. tea, green tea, FBS once.
FAT BURNING SOUP ( FBS ) ( for 8 cups of soup )
Ingredients- 2 medium onions, 1 capsicum, 2 tomatoes, 10 - 15 mint leaves, one small cabbage, ginger, garlic, 4 pc of desi chicken or 3-4 bony mutton pc., salt, pepper, lemon and soy sauce for seasoning.
Direction- Prepare yakhni first and then add vegetables and boil for 15 more minutes and add seasonings, once the soup is ready take only clear soup .
SLP Holistic Lunch
- Breast Cancer
- Body and Soul Connection
- Body Types
- Children health problems
- Digestive Disorders
- Female Health Problems
- Food During Hajj
- Food Myths/Totke
- Heart Disorder in Youth
- How to Improve Eye Sight
- How to eat correctly 1
- How to eat correctly 2
- Integrative Medicine Seminar
- Laughter Therapy
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Preventive Health/Winter
- Ramzan & Eid Food
- Thought/Stress Management
- Toxin and Human Health
- Weight Management
- M.B.B.S.M.C.P.S (Family Medicine)
- PhD(Holistic Nutrition) U.S.A.
- Certified in Nutritional Wellness (American Naturopathic Certification Board)
- NES Scan Certified(UK)
- Chapter Leader Pakistan for Weston A. price Foundation(USA)
- Member American Holistic Medical Association
- Member British Holistic Medical Association
- Founder of SLP(Shagufta Liver Program)
- Founder of Holistic Health Awareness Movement